Monday, March 10, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Okay, I'm a dork, so I don't know how to link stuff on my page....and I don't have enough friends w/blogs to do this right...but I can at least post the weird stuff....
I was tagged by Jen
( I think I just figured out the linking thingy!!!)


1. I'm the absolute worst housekeeper in the world...ok, maybe not the worst, I'm mean I do occasionally clean and pick stuff up and all...not a scary housekeeper, I just don't like it.
2. I love homeschooling my kids, no matter how hard-headed they are, it's fun and I learn a lot about them, myself and all sorts of stuff I never learned in public school.
3. I love rainbow sherbet.
4. I want a daughter.
5. I love to play in the dirt.
6. I love primitive camping...you know, pre-1840 kind of primitive camping. No bath for a week??... as long as I have a bowl and a fire to heat water on...I can do it!!! : )
7. I like to shoot stuff with my very own, hand-made (by my dad and husband), left-handed, flintlock rifle....that just happens to have my name engraved on a piece of bone on the thumb piece. (Maybe I'll post a picture for any mountain men that may come on this site! yeah, that's gonna happen!LOL!) Stuff that blows up like bottles of water and skeet and little pumpkins and stuff.



Okay, I only have 3 friends with blogs and one of them tagged ME! so...oh well!

Here's the rules that I violated:Here are the rules -1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: