Saturday, March 8, 2008

End of the sub-term!!!



Yea! Yesterday was the official end of the subterm, we have one week off and then start our last round of undergraduate classes!!!! YEA! Rob and I will hopefully be attending our graduations this May at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA!!! WOW! You may never know how excited I am. Rob, the brave soul is starting seminary (grad school) this summer. I am waiting til fall, let him get his feet wet first!!He's going for a Master of Arts in Religion w/a concentration in Pastoral counseling. I'm gonna (I think) go for a Master of Arts in Religion w/a concentration in Church Ministry. I'm gonna take my time, of course Rob's gonna bolt right thru it with a like 3.8 gpa. Ha. He wants to get an M.div. after that and I think the silly wants a doctorate before it's all said and done, so I guess he'll be in school for ever. We'll have to all call him "The Right Reverend Doctor Rob" I guess. Ha!
Well, I got tired of waiting today and painted my living room. I'm gonna post a couple pictures, but you can't really get the full effect, because all the trim isn't done, no mini-blinds, no curtains, furniture still everywhere, junk all over. BUT, you can see the color of the walls and I tried to exclude unpainted trim. The worst part is you can't see my rug which is where the color came from. It's a woven indian thingy. It's super cool.
Anyway, keep us in your prayers for us finding a church in which to serve and you will all be in ours.
JUlie

No comments: