Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So little time!...



WEll, it's been a while since I posted and I know the two or three of you who read this have been terribly disappointed! : ) Rob's been doing stuff to the computer because one of his two last classes as an undergrad is an information technologies class (he took it for an easy A ha!). Unfortunately, it requires specific software which he tried to download...boo for dial-up....then wound up and had to buy the CD and have it sent. Meanwhile, here I sit, with no computer time! Whaaaaa!!! Here comes the WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance! HA! Anyway, we now have Office 2007. I can again, find time to use the computer! Well, I started a new diet and workout thing. I'm starving!!! My muscles are sore!!! But hey, I've lost 5 1/2 lbs!!!! YEA!!! Oh, one thing, I DID post the response to the "tagging" I recieved, but it's not here!!! I must've posted it on someone else's blog! LOL! Got no idea where it is or what happened...I remember writing it! Well, the Living room is officially done. I cleaned it even and was gonna take a picture of it clean and newly painted...but, by camera needed charging. So it waited a day...by then the kids had trashed it again. HA! Oh well.
Our newest drama...one of our three indoor-outdoor kitties (Polka Dots) has a boo-boo. He limped on one of his front feet for a couple days then stopped using it. We took him to the vet, she said he had a wound that had probably abcessed and it was draining, so gave us an antibiotic and sent us home. Three days later, it looked even bigger. We took him back. $87 , a soaking, and an x-ray later, she said, his foot was very purple, draining from several spots, she soaked it in Epsom salts, lots of ick came out, she gave him 2 antibiotic shots, a shot for pain/inflamation, a second antibiotic for me to give and sent us home! Well, 24 hrs. later, kitty is greatly improved. He'll actually let his foot occasionally touch the floor. He's not happy about the meds....but oh well! Sorry I'm so good at it, Polky!!! Okay, the pictures are Polka Dots. His boo-boo foot is the one one he's holding up. It's so much better this morning, I'm amazed!! you can hardly tell it used to be twice that big just yesterday! Anyway, he sure looks happier, yes? : )
Oh, only 5 more days til the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday!! : )
Love ya'll!
Julie

No comments: