Monday, February 25, 2008

Quickie!

Okay, we have several countdowns going on this week. First off, my wonderful oldest boy Branche is turning 11 on Thursday. I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday that I was laying in the hospital thinking, "Oh man, now what am I gonna do with this????" Now, that little squaling bundle is a big squaling bundle(HARHARHAR) and I still don't know what to do!!! Oh well! We're having fun, right??? Our other count down is until Rob's sermon on Sunday. He's preaching at a cool little church we want to serve, you know, and I can't wait to get down there and check it all out and meet everybody and all. I really really am excited and scared about this!! It means lots of change for our family in all sorts of ways, many welcome, some probably not!!! We're not big on moving....it's a lot of trouble!!! BUT, it's a good way to clean out, right?? HA! Anyway, keep on prayin' for us and we will for you, whoever you are!!! : )
Goin' to throw something in a pot and call it dinner!
Julie

No comments: