Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am just stealing a little time right now to say we made it home safe from our Colorado trip. Rob and I had a blast, met some really cool people and had a personal reminder from God that He both loves us and desires to protect us. I really don't have time to write today, but wanted to say "hey" to anyone who may read my blog and promise more later. I also plan on figuring out how to get pictures from my camera to my husband's computer so I can post pics from our trip. I am also excited, because I have a new book to read and to review on my blog and am supposed to have a second one on the way.....cannot wait for the second one....it's spoooooooooooky! :)

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Glad you're back safe [smile].

~Luke

Julie said...

Thanks! We sure enjoyed meeting you and Brittany....and Rambo! ;) We are excited about the possibilities that God has put in front of us and are anxious (in a good way) as we sort through them mentally and spiritually.
BTW, you need a much sillier profile picture now that I've met you in person! heeheehee.
J